DTF is a new technology that allows users to print designs onto a special clear mylar film using digital water-based ink and powder adhesive coating, which requires curing. After curing, you can heat press the transfer pattern directly onto your garment. With DTF, there is no preprocessing, you can print directly on film instead of fabric, and you can print transfers ahead of time. DTF printing can be a way to expand your business and take more orders.
PET film DTF printing is a way of printing on fabrics, and the printing process is done in two steps. First, the design is printed on PET (polyethylene terephthalate)/paper, then the paper is heated to emboss on the fabric. You might be curious about print quality. To your surprise, the printing quality of this printing method is very well guaranteed. Now that you know what a DTF is, you might be wondering why this printing method is used? Why switch from current media to PET film DTF printing?
1. Good quality: The double printing or transfer printing process ensures to maintain the printing quality. In addition, color fastness is guaranteed.
2. Rest assured: The design is printed on the paper first, and then printed on the fabric, which makes it easy for us to print with confidence. Before printing it on fabric, we can check the print on paper first. This guarantee reduces printing defects on fabrics.
3. PET film DTF printing without decoupage: the pattern can be pasted on the fabric without decoupage.
4. Easy to operate: PET film DTF printing is not a complicated process. Its process is really easy to learn. Moreover, it does not require high maintenance and is more convenient.
5. Environmental technology: In some cases, the PET film DTF printing used is manufactured in a recyclable manner.
6. Multiple Choices: The most important area of concern when choosing the desired printing technology is color limitations. In PET film transfer, there is no limit to the number of colors used, which is a better choice.
7. Suitable for all fabrics: PET film DTF printing is suitable for all kinds of fabrics, whether it is cotton, silk or any other type of fabric. At the same time, DTG is not suitable for all types of fabrics. Generally speaking, PET film DTF printing is preferred to water-based ink and oil-based ink printing.
8. PET film DTF printing uses less ink: Much less ink is used for printing than other methods. White and colored inks are used less.